Double, double, toil and trouble. Gas furnace heat and boiler bubble!
Happy Halloween everyone! And may the “forced air” be with you. Who’s ready for costume parties and candy?? I know we are. Heck, even our air conditioners and gas furnaces got festive this year.
So, what’s your favorite thing about Halloween? Whether it’s costume parties, giving out candy or just hanging out at home – we want to know. Here are some things you can do to really make the most out of Halloween.
- Take the kids out trick-or-treating.
- Drive around and find the spookiest decorations.
- Visit some of your local haunted hot spots.
- Buy your own bag of candy and indulge (everyone knows calories don’t count when they’re mini size anyway)
- Watch your favorite horror movies with a bowl of popcorn and a roaring fire.
- Visit a Halloween haunt and scare yourself silly
- Carve some more pumpkins – you can never have too many.
- Do some fall baking! Parents magazine has some fun Halloween baking ideas.
- Throw a costume party with all sorts of tricks and treats.
Us? Our favorite thing is staying in and enjoying the heating and air conditioning system while handing out candy at home and watching old Bela Lugosi horror movies. (Dracula, anyone?).