What’s your favorite thing about fall?
Whether it’s the cooler weather, Halloween, the start of the holidays, or one of many other things – fall is a great season!
There are so many things you can do during the fall. You can do some awesome Halloween decorating (check out these tips from Better Homes & Gardens). You can perfect your Halloween costume. You can get a jump on your winter holiday shopping. You can take some time to visit a haunted house or have a night in with your favorite spooky movie. SO many things!
From a heating and cooling standpoint, this can also be a great time to get your heating equipment in shape. After all, heating demand won’t be as high during the fall (for certain parts of the country) so if you do encounter problems, they can be taken care of without too many comfort sacrifices.
Fall can be a great time to…
- Replace an old, inefficient gas furnace with something more efficient and high tech.
- Get your ducts cleaned.
- Have your gas furnace cleaned for peak performance.
- Have your outdoor unit cleaned after a hard summer’s work cooling your home.
- Have your permanent filter replaced. Or…
- Replace your temporary filter.
- Schedule furnace maintenance to catch any issues before they become big problems.
So, these are just some of our favorite things about fall. What are yours?