What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
‘Tis the season for winter coats, holiday cheer and, hopefully, reasonable gas bills. Maytag HVAC wishes you a happy holiday season. With these well wishes in mind, here are some tips that can keep you warm and healthy this holiday season (and may even leave you with a little more cash for holiday festivities).
- Change your furnace filter.
- Invest/gift yourself a high efficiency HVAC system. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Keep vents unobstructed – no tree skirts blocking registers please.
- Invest in weather stripping or caulk to block air leaks around windows and doors. Don’t let a cold draft ruin your holiday party.
- Speaking of parties… Turn the thermostat down if you are having a group of people over. More bodies = more heat!
What are you looking forward to the most in 2018?