Five things you will love about high-efficiency furnaces
Happy “nearly” Valentine’s Day everyone! Whether you’re looking to cozy up with your sweethearts at home, or are going out for a romantic dinner for two – having a warm environment is going to play a big part in making the night enjoyable (even if it’s not the first thing on your mind). If you’re out shopping for a new gas furnace and are having a hard time making a decision, we’re here to help.
Here are five reasons why you should choose a high-efficiency furnace for keeping you and your loved ones warm this winter.
- Even a standard-efficiency upgrade can be a great way to save money on heating costs. Now, imagine the savings if you shoot for more than standard-efficiency! Furnaces today reach nearly 100% efficiency.
- High-efficiency furnaces often come with home comfort features that can add additional comfort to your home! For example, variable-speed operation can lead to more even temperatures. Say goodbye to cold spots.
- While a fireplace may be romantic, it can actually be a major source of heat loss. So, while the area immediately around your fire could be warm, the rest of your house may be cooler. While we don’t discourage using the fireplace completely (if you have one) just make sure you don’t forget to close the damper after each use. Then, your high-efficiency furnace should be able to get the rest of the house back to temperature quickly and efficiently.
- With a high-efficiency furnace, you are also reducing your environmental impact. After all, you are going to be using less energy to heat your home during the winter.
- And, at the end of the day, you will have more money to spoil yourself, or your sweetheart, this Valentine’s Day! More flowers and chocolate for everyone!
If you’re interested in upgrading to a high-efficiency furnace this winter, you should get in touch with your local HVAC contractor!
Did you recently switch to a high-efficiency furnace? Have you already seen savings on your heating costs?